Write about when you knew you were in trouble.

      This is probably one of the worst days ever. I use to play clash of clans and 8 ball a lot when I was younger. I was good at 8 ball but I always seen people with better cues. I one day grabbed my moms debt card and spend about 100 dollars in 8 ball and maybe 50 in clash of clans. A couple weeks went by and my mom went to go see a fight but she realized someone had been taken money from her card. I remembered my brother getting called by my mom and she was mad asking who has been taking and they looked at me but didn’t say anything. I wasn’t to scared at first but my brother said my face had dropped. Once my mom got home I already knew she was going to go through my phone, so I put a password and fell asleep.I woke up the next morning and she had my phone saying I had taken money and I denied it for a couple of days. I took her and I got my phone back. 

Comments

Popular Posts